Pages

Blogging

Assalamualaikum,
Brothers & Sisters...

I've not been writing for quite long.... I had left this blogging matters months ago. I wrote a blog for my school batch mate. But... left it due to no one is willing to take over. Sometimes it's not easy to catch up things when you are obliged to play several roles in yourlives -- (Please refer to my 2nd posting)
Well... back to this semester subject. Never cross in to my mind that we would have to write a BLOG... well... this is cool... but may be difficult for those who:-
1) Never know how to create a Blog (But, En. Bakri will teach you all)
2) Have difficulties to put in words what's in your mind.
3) Shy...
Anyway... please try your best because we'll get out on going marks for this :D
So... Please read... ' You REad My Mind'......

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Simple and flexible... :)

Time is GOLD

Formula One Race

Formula One Race
Ferrari Fan : http://www.f1-live.com/

TV & Movies

  • Movies - Bone Collector
  • Movies - Harry Potter
  • Movies - Lord of The Ring
  • Movies - Meet Joe Black
  • Movies - Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Movies - Silence of The Lamb
  • Movies - The Sentinel
  • TV Series - Grey's Anatomy
  • TV Series - Heroes
  • TV Series - Kyle XY
  • TV Series - Lost
  • TV Series - Prison Break

Counter

Shout!

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x