Pages

International Fireworks Competition at Putrajaya

Assalamualaikum,
Ohh!! It came again... Thank God they held it again this year. Last year I never missed a day. My hubby jez couldn't bear staying at home when we could hear the blasting sound of the giant fireworks from our house. However, this year I missed 2 days of the show. I missed Spain and Australia shows which were on 24th and  29th August. On the 24th, it was raining quite heavy and our kids were tired and slept early, so we decided to stay home. Then, on the 29th. I went back to my 'kampung', JB. My hubby and my eldest son went for a trip tp Singapore for Kiddokickers friendly football match with Singapore kid team. I have not been driving long distance since I got married 11 years ago. The three of us me, my daughter and youngest son, started our journey after we sent my hubby and abang Syahmi to KL, their departure point. The jouney went smoothly, until I reached Pagoh, I got pretty sleepy then. Refused to take any risk, I stop at Pagoh R&R and had really deep sleep for about an hour. My kids however, just played at the back seat. Lucky enough, we reached JB safely :)

Well back to the Fireworks story. The first day was on 12 Aug, by Malaysian team. Well the show was so so... but still entertaining. The second day was on 16 Aug, by China Team. Surprisingly, despite their reputation of Firework manufacturer Team China's performance was not up to my expectation. It was almost close to Team Malaysia level... :P... and the third one I saw on 20 Aug, by Canada team. Canada was teh best so far. I like their show so much :))

***pictures will be pasted later... the earliest opportunity come to me... if available :P

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Simple and flexible... :)

Time is GOLD

Formula One Race

Formula One Race
Ferrari Fan : http://www.f1-live.com/

TV & Movies

  • Movies - Bone Collector
  • Movies - Harry Potter
  • Movies - Lord of The Ring
  • Movies - Meet Joe Black
  • Movies - Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Movies - Silence of The Lamb
  • Movies - The Sentinel
  • TV Series - Grey's Anatomy
  • TV Series - Heroes
  • TV Series - Kyle XY
  • TV Series - Lost
  • TV Series - Prison Break

Counter

Shout!

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x